Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Gurbani Affirmations - II


+Affirmations from Gurbani remind us of God's promise to His devotees.

+Affirmations from Gurbani help in replacing thoughts of doubt, confusion, negative thinking, and stress from our minds by putting in their place words of hope and God's promise. 

+Repeating affirmations from Gurbani help us in keeping words of the Guru constantly in our mind, and being with God (in remembrance of God). God and Guru are same or synonymous (Guru is the aspect of God who teaches us the right path). God has many Name in monotheism, like Adonai, Satnam, Allah, Narayan, Waheguru among others.

+Affirmation can be read repeatedly, spoken aloud, spoken silently in mind, meditated upon, or written to remind ourselves of the assurance of God.


------------------------------------------ 
26. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 98-99:- The sickness of anxiety and the disease of ego are cured; He Himself cherishes me.

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਵਡ ਸਮਰਥਾ ॥
ਜੀਇ ਸਮਾਲੀ ਤਾ ਸਭੁ ਦੁਖੁ ਲਥਾ ॥
ਚਿੰਤਾ ਰੋਗੁ ਗਈ ਹਉ ਪੀੜਾ ਆਪਿ ਕਰੇ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲਾ ਜੀਉ ॥੨॥
ਬਾਰਿਕ ਵਾਂਗੀ ਹਉ ਸਭ ਕਿਛੁ ਮੰਗਾ ॥
ਦੇਦੇ ਤੋਟਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਰੰਗਾ ॥
ਪੈਰੀ ਪੈ ਪੈ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਮਨਾਈ ਦੀਨ ਦਇਆਲ ਗੋਪਾਲਾ ਜੀਉ ॥੩॥

सतिगुरु मेरा वड समरथा ॥
जीइ समाली ता सभु दुखु लथा ॥
चिंता रोगु गई हउ पीड़ा आपि करे प्रतिपाला जीउ ॥२॥
बारिक वांगी हउ सभ किछु मंगा ॥
देदे तोटि नाही प्रभ रंगा ॥
पैरी पै पै बहुतु मनाई दीन दइआल गोपाला जीउ ॥३॥

My True Guru is absolutely All-powerful.
When I dwell upon Him in my soul, all my sorrows depart.
The sickness of anxiety and the disease of ego are cured; He Himself cherishes me. ||2||
Like a child, I ask for everything.
By so giving Lord, the king, suffers no deficiency.
Again and again, I fall at His Feet. He is Merciful to the meek, the Sustainer of the World. ||3||


27. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 383:- He has cured me of my disease, and I have obtained the greatest peace

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਸਦਾ ਦਇਆਲਾ ਮੋਹਿ ਦੀਨ ਕਉ ਰਾਖਿ ਲੀਆ ॥
ਕਾਟਿਆ ਰੋਗੁ ਮਹਾ ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਹਰਿ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਮੁਖਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਦੀਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

सतिगुरु मेरा सदा दइआला मोहि दीन कउ राखि लीआ ॥
काटिआ रोगु महा सुखु पाइआ हरि अम्रितु मुखि नामु दीआ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥

My True Guru is always merciful; He has saved me, the meek one.
He has cured me of my disease, and I have obtained the greatest peace; He has placed the Elixir, Name of the Lord in my mouth. ||1||Pause||


28. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 651:- I take the medicine of meditation on the Lord's Name, which has cured all diseases and multitudes of sufferings

ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਮੇਲਿ ਸਾਧ ਜਨ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਮੁਖਿ ਬੋਲੀ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਭਲੀ ਬਾਣਿ ॥
ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਵਾ ਹਰਿ ਨਿਤ ਚਵਾ ਗੁਰਮਤੀ ਹਰਿ ਰੰਗੁ ਸਦਾ ਮਾਣਿ ॥
ਹਰਿ ਜਪਿ ਜਪਿ ਅਉਖਧ ਖਾਧਿਆ ਸਭਿ ਰੋਗ ਗਵਾਤੇ ਦੁਖਾ ਘਾਣਿ ॥
ਜਿਨਾ ਸਾਸਿ ਗਿਰਾਸਿ ਨ ਵਿਸਰੈ ਸੇ ਹਰਿ ਜਨ ਪੂਰੇ ਸਹੀ ਜਾਣਿ ॥
ਜੋ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਹਰਿ ਆਰਾਧਦੇ ਤਿਨ ਚੂਕੀ ਜਮ ਕੀ ਜਗਤ ਕਾਣਿ ॥੨੨॥

हरि हरि मेलि साध जन संगति मुखि बोली हरि हरि भली बाणि ॥
हरि गुण गावा हरि नित चवा गुरमती हरि रंगु सदा माणि ॥
हरि जपि जपि अउखध खाधिआ सभि रोग गवाते दुखा घाणि ॥
जिना सासि गिरासि न विसरै से हरि जन पूरे सही जाणि ॥
जो गुरमुखि हरि आराधदे तिन चूकी जम की जगत काणि ॥२२॥

O Lord, unite me with the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, so that with my mouth, I may speak the sublime Word of the Guru's Bani.
I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and constantly chant the Lord's Name; through the Guru's Teachings, I enjoy the Lord's Love constantly.
I take the medicine of meditation on the Lord's Name, which has cured all diseases and multitudes of sufferings.
Those who do not forget the Lord, while breathing or eating - know them to be the perfect servants of the Lord.
Those Gurmukhs who worship the Lord in adoration end their subservience to the Messenger of Death, and to the world. ||22||


29. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 626:- The Guru's word is my saviour.

ਗੁਰ ਕਾ ਸਬਦੁ ਰਖਵਾਰੇ ॥
ਚਉਕੀ ਚਉਗਿਰਦ ਹਮਾਰੇ ॥
ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮਿ ਮਨੁ ਲਾਗਾ ॥
ਜਮੁ ਲਜਾਇ ਕਰਿ ਭਾਗਾ ॥੧॥

गुर का सबदु रखवारे ॥
चउकी चउगिरद हमारे ॥
राम नामि मनु लागा ॥
जमु लजाइ करि भागा ॥१॥

The Guru's word is my saviour.
It is a guard posted on all sides of mine.
My soul is attached to the Lord's Name,
and so, through shame, the Death's courier has fled away.


30. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 626:- Your slaves are in bliss.

ਨਾਨਕ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ ॥
ਤਾ ਕੀ ਸੇਵ ਨ ਬਿਰਥੀ ਜਾਸੀ ॥
ਅਨਦ ਕਰਹਿ ਤੇਰੇ ਦਾਸਾ ॥
ਜਪਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਹੋਈ ਆਸਾ ॥੨॥੪॥੬੮॥

नानक प्रभु अबिनासी ॥
ता की सेव न बिरथी जासी ॥
अनद करहि तेरे दासा ॥
जपि पूरन होई आसा ॥२॥४॥६८॥

O Nanak, God is eternal and imperishable.
Service to Him shall never go unrewarded.
Your slaves are in bliss;
chanting and meditating, their desires are fulfilled. ||2||4||68||


31. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 263:- Remembering God, one's works are accomplished.

ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੈ ਸਿਮਰਨਿ ਕਾਰਜ ਪੂਰੇ ॥

प्रभ कै सिमरनि कारज पूरे ॥

Remembering God, one's works are accomplished.


32. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 91:- Whatever I wish to accomplish I tell it to the Lord, and He will resolve my affairs.

ਕੀਤਾ ਲੋੜੀਐ ਕੰਮੁ ਸੁ ਹਰਿ ਪਹਿ ਆਖੀਐ ॥
ਕਾਰਜੁ ਦੇਇ ਸਵਾਰਿ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਸਚੁ ਸਾਖੀਐ ॥

कीता लोड़ीऐ कमु सु हरि पहि आखीऐ ॥
कारजु देइ सवारि सतिगुर सचु साखीऐ ॥

Whatever work you wish to accomplish-tell it to the Lord.
He will resolve your affairs; the True Guru gives His Guarantee of Truth.


33. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 91:- Meeting the True Guru, I am totally transformed; I have obtained the nine treasures to use and consume.

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਮਿਲਿਐ ਉਲਟੀ ਭਈ ਨਵ ਨਿਧਿ ਖਰਚਿਉ ਖਾਉ ॥
ਅਠਾਰਹ ਸਿਧੀ ਪਿਛੈ ਲਗੀਆ ਫਿਰਨਿ ਨਿਜ ਘਰਿ ਵਸੈ ਨਿਜ ਥਾਇ ॥
ਅਨਹਦ ਧੁਨੀ ਸਦ ਵਜਦੇ ਉਨਮਨਿ ਹਰਿ ਲਿਵ ਲਾਇ ॥
ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਭਗਤਿ ਤਿਨਾ ਕੈ ਮਨਿ ਵਸੈ ਜਿਨ ਮਸਤਕਿ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਧੁਰਿ ਪਾਇ ॥੨॥

सतिगुर मिलिऐ उलटी भई नव निधि खरचिउ खाउ ॥
अठारह सिधी पिछै लगीआ फिरनि निज घरि वसै निज थाइ ॥
अनहद धुनी सद वजदे उनमनि हरि लिव लाइ ॥
नानक हरि भगति तिना कै मनि वसै जिन मसतकि लिखिआ धुरि पाइ ॥२॥

Meeting the True Guru, I am totally transformed; I have obtained the nine treasures to use and consume.
The Siddhis-the eighteen supernatural spiritual powers-follow in my footsteps; I dwell in my own home, within my own self.
The Unstruck Melody constantly vibrates within; my mind is exalted and uplifted-I am lovingly absorbed in the Lord.
O Nanak, devotion to the Lord abides within the minds of those who have such pre-ordained destiny written on their foreheads. ||2||


34. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 177:- He transformed me, the fool, into a fine speaker.

ਜਿਨਿ ਕੀਤਾ ਮੂੜ ਤੇ ਬਕਤਾ ॥
ਜਿਨਿ ਕੀਤਾ ਬੇਸੁਰਤ ਤੇ ਸੁਰਤਾ ॥
ਜਿਸੁ ਪਰਸਾਦਿ ਨਵੈ ਨਿਧਿ ਪਾਈ ॥
ਸੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਮਨ ਤੇ ਬਿਸਰਤ ਨਾਹੀ ॥੨॥

जिनि कीता मूड़ ते बकता ॥
जिनि कीता बेसुरत ते सुरता ॥
जिसु परसादि नवै निधि पाई ॥
सो प्रभु मन ते बिसरत नाही ॥२॥

He transformed me, the fool, into a fine speaker,
and He made the unaware become intelligent;
by His Grace, I have obtained the nine treasures.
May I never forget that God from my mind. ||2||


35. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 239:- Through the Guru's Word, I have obtained the nine treasures.

ਗੁਰ ਕੈ ਬਚਨਿ ਮੇਰੇ ਕਾਰਜ ਸਿਧਿ ॥
ਗੁਰ ਕੈ ਬਚਨਿ ਪਾਇਆ ਨਾਉ ਨਿਧਿ ॥੬॥

गुर कै बचनि मेरे कारज सिधि ॥
गुर कै बचनि पाइआ नाउ निधि ॥६॥

Through the Guru's Word, my affairs are resolved.
Through the Guru's Word, I have obtained the nine treasures. ||6||


36. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 189:- My restless mind has been satisfied.

ਸੰਤ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਇਆ ॥
ਤਬ ਤੇ ਧਾਵਤੁ ਮਨੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਪਤਾਇਆ ॥੧॥
ਸੁਖ ਬਿਸ੍ਰਾਮੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਇ ॥
ਸ੍ਰਮੁ ਮਿਟਿਆ ਮੇਰੀ ਹਤੀ ਬਲਾਇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
ਚਰਨ ਕਮਲ ਅਰਾਧਿ ਭਗਵੰਤਾ ॥
ਹਰਿ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਤੇ ਮਿਟੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਚਿੰਤਾ ॥੨॥
ਸਭ ਤਜਿ ਅਨਾਥੁ ਏਕ ਸਰਣਿ ਆਇਓ ॥
ਊਚ ਅਸਥਾਨੁ ਤਬ ਸਹਜੇ ਪਾਇਓ ॥੩॥
ਦੂਖੁ ਦਰਦੁ ਭਰਮੁ ਭਉ ਨਸਿਆ ॥
ਕਰਣਹਾਰੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਮਨਿ ਬਸਿਆ ॥੪॥੫੦॥੧੧੯॥

संत प्रसादि हरि नामु धिआइआ ॥
तब ते धावतु मनु त्रिपताइआ ॥१॥
सुख बिस्रामु पाइआ गुण गाइ ॥
स्रमु मिटिआ मेरी हती बलाइ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
चरन कमल अराधि भगवंता ॥
हरि सिमरन ते मिटी मेरी चिंता ॥२॥
सभ तजि अनाथु एक सरणि आइओ ॥
ऊच असथानु तब सहजे पाइओ ॥३॥
दूखु दरदु भरमु भउ नसिआ ॥
करणहारु नानक मनि बसिआ ॥४॥५०॥११९॥

By the Grace of the Saints, I meditated on the Name of the Lord.
Since then, my restless mind has been satisfied. ||1||
I have obtained the home of peace, singing His Glorious Praises.
My troubles have ended, and the demon has been destroyed. ||1||Pause||
Worship and adore the Lotus Feet of the Lord God.
Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, my anxiety has come to an end. ||2||
I have renounced all - I am an orphan. I have come to the Sanctuary of the One Lord.
Since then, I have found the highest celestial home. ||3||
My pains, troubles, doubts and fears are gone.
The Creator Lord abides in Nanak's mind. ||4||50||119||


37. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 618-619:- The Perfect True Guru is always with me

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰਾ ਮੇਰੈ ਨਾਲਿ ॥
ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਜਪਿ ਸਦਾ ਨਿਹਾਲ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
ਅੰਤਰਿ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਥਾਨ ਥਨੰਤਰਿ ਜਤ ਕਤ ਪੇਖਉ ਸੋਈ ॥
ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰੁ ਪਾਇਓ ਵਡਭਾਗੀ ਤਿਸੁ ਜੇਵਡੁ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਕੋਈ ॥੨॥੧੧॥੩੯॥

सतिगुरु पूरा मेरै नालि ॥
पारब्रहमु जपि सदा निहाल ॥ रहाउ ॥
अंतरि बाहरि थान थनंतरि जत कत पेखउ सोई ॥
नानक गुरु पाइओ वडभागी तिसु जेवडु अवरु न कोई ॥२॥११॥३९॥

The Perfect True Guru is always with me.
Meditating on the Supreme Lord God, I am forever in ecstasy. ||Pause||
Inwardly and outwardly, in all places and interspaces, wherever I look, He is there.
Nanak has found the Guru, by great good fortune; no one else is as great as He. ||2||11||39||


38. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 619:- He gave me His hand, and saved me and made me His own

ਹਮਰੀ ਗਣਤ ਨ ਗਣੀਆ ਕਾਈ ਅਪਣਾ ਬਿਰਦੁ ਪਛਾਣਿ ॥
ਹਾਥ ਦੇਇ ਰਾਖੇ ਕਰਿ ਅਪੁਨੇ ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਰੰਗੁ ਮਾਣਿ ॥੧॥
ਸਾਚਾ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਸਦ ਮਿਹਰਵਾਣ ॥
ਬੰਧੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਮੇਰੈ ਸਤਿਗੁਰਿ ਪੂਰੈ ਹੋਈ ਸਰਬ ਕਲਿਆਣ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
ਜੀਉ ਪਾਇ ਪਿੰਡੁ ਜਿਨਿ ਸਾਜਿਆ ਦਿਤਾ ਪੈਨਣੁ ਖਾਣੁ ॥
ਅਪਣੇ ਦਾਸ ਕੀ ਆਪਿ ਪੈਜ ਰਾਖੀ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਦ ਕੁਰਬਾਣੁ ॥੨॥੧੬॥੪੪॥

हमरी गणत न गणीआ काई अपणा बिरदु पछाणि ॥
हाथ देइ राखे करि अपुने सदा सदा रंगु माणि ॥१॥
साचा साहिबु सद मिहरवाण ॥
बंधु पाइआ मेरै सतिगुरि पूरै होई सरब कलिआण ॥ रहाउ ॥
जीउ पाइ पिंडु जिनि साजिआ दिता पैनणु खाणु ॥
अपणे दास की आपि पैज राखी नानक सद कुरबाणु ॥२॥१६॥४४॥

He did not take my accounts into account; such is His forgiving nature.
He gave me His hand, and saved me and made me His own; forever and ever, I enjoy His Love. ||1||
The True Lord and Master is forever merciful and forgiving.
My Perfect Guru has bound me to Him, and now, I am in absolute ecstasy. ||Pause||
The One who fashioned the body and placed the soul within, who gives you clothing and nourishment -
He Himself preserves the honor of His slaves. Nanak is forever a sacrifice to Him. ||2||16||44||


39. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 780:- In His Sanctuary, I receive every comfort and pleasure. I am totally, completely happy.

ਸਾਜਨੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਪੂਰਾ ਤਿਸੁ ਬਿਨੁ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਜਾਣਾ ਰਾਮ ॥
ਮਾਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਭਾਈ ਸੁਤ ਬੰਧਪ ਜੀਅ ਪ੍ਰਾਣ ਮਨਿ ਭਾਣਾ ਰਾਮ ॥
ਜੀਉ ਪਿੰਡੁ ਸਭੁ ਤਿਸ ਕਾ ਦੀਆ ਸਰਬ ਗੁਣਾ ਭਰਪੂਰੇ ॥
ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ ਸੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਸਰਬ ਰਹਿਆ ਭਰਪੂਰੇ ॥
ਤਾ ਕੀ ਸਰਣਿ ਸਰਬ ਸੁਖ ਪਾਏ ਹੋਏ ਸਰਬ ਕਲਿਆਣਾ ॥
ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕਉ ਬਲਿਹਾਰੈ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਦ ਕੁਰਬਾਣਾ ॥੧॥

साजनु पुरखु सतिगुरु मेरा पूरा तिसु बिनु अवरु न जाणा राम ॥
मात पिता भाई सुत बंधप जीअ प्राण मनि भाणा राम ॥
जीउ पिंडु सभु तिस का दीआ सरब गुणा भरपूरे ॥
अंतरजामी सो प्रभु मेरा सरब रहिआ भरपूरे ॥
ता की सरणि सरब सुख पाए होए सरब कलिआणा ॥
सदा सदा प्रभ कउ बलिहारै नानक सद कुरबाणा ॥१॥

My Perfect True Guru is my Best Friend, the Primal Being. I do not know any other than Him, Lord.
He is my mother, father, sibling, child, relative, soul and breath of life. He is so pleasing to my mind, O Lord.
My body and soul are all His blessings. He is overflowing with every quality of virtue.
My God is the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts. He is totally permeating and pervading everywhere.
In His Sanctuary, I receive every comfort and pleasure. I am totally, completely happy.
Forever and ever, Nanak is a sacrifice to God, forever, a devoted sacrifice. ||1||


40. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 375:- O my mind, why are you so sad? My True Guru is Perfect.

ਮਨ ਕਿਉ ਬੈਰਾਗੁ ਕਰਹਿਗਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਪੂਰਾ ॥
ਮਨਸਾ ਕਾ ਦਾਤਾ ਸਭ ਸੁਖ ਨਿਧਾਨੁ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਸਰਿ ਸਦ ਹੀ ਭਰਪੂਰਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

मन किउ बैरागु करहिगा सतिगुरु मेरा पूरा ॥
मनसा का दाता सभ सुख निधानु अम्रित सरि सद ही भरपूरा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥

O my mind, why are you so sad? My True Guru is Perfect.
He is the Giver of blessings, the treasure of all comforts; His Ambrosial Pool of Nectar is always overflowing. ||1||Pause||


41. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 1267:- My friends and companions are in ecstasy; the Guru has completed all my projects.

ਸਖੀ ਸਹੇਲੀ ਭਏ ਅਨੰਦਾ ਗੁਰਿ ਕਾਰਜ ਹਮਰੇ ਪੂਰੇ ॥
ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਵਰੁ ਮਿਲਿਆ ਸੁਖਦਾਤਾ ਛੋਡਿ ਨ ਜਾਈ ਦੂਰੇ ॥੪॥੩॥

सखी सहेली भए अनंदा गुरि कारज हमरे पूरे ॥
कहु नानक वरु मिलिआ सुखदाता छोडि न जाई दूरे ॥४॥३॥

My friends and companions are in ecstasy; the Guru has completed all my projects.
Says Nanak, I have met my Husband, the Giver of peace; He shall never leave me and go away. ||4||3||


42. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 192:- I have found peace.

ਸਗਲ ਤਿਆਗਿ ਗੁਰ ਸਰਣੀ ਆਇਆ ॥
ਮਿਟੇ ਅੰਦੇਸੇ ਨਾਨਕ ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਇਆ ॥੪॥੬੧॥੧੩੦॥

सगल तिआगि गुर सरणी आइआ ॥
मिटे अंदेसे नानक सुखु पाइआ ॥४॥६१॥१३०॥

Renouncing everything, I have come to the Guru's Sanctuary.
My anxieties are over - O Nanak, I have found peace. ||4||61||130||


43. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 176:- Sleep in peace, and don't worry.

ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਵਰਤੈ ਏਕੁ ਅਨੰਤਾ ॥
ਤਾ ਤੂੰ ਸੁਖਿ ਸੋਉ ਹੋਇ ਅਚਿੰਤਾ ॥
ਓਹੁ ਸਭੁ ਕਿਛੁ ਜਾਣੈ ਜੋ ਵਰਤੰਤਾ ॥੨॥

सभ महि वरतै एकु अनंता ॥
ता तूं सुखि सोउ होइ अचिंता ॥
ओहु सभु किछु जाणै जो वरतंता ॥२॥

The Infinite One is pervading among all.
So sleep in peace, and don't worry.
He knows everything which happens. ||2||


44. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 625:- The Lord has showered me with His Mercy.

ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਃ ੫ ॥
ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰਾ ਨਮਸਕਾਰੇ ॥
ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਸਭੇ ਕਾਜ ਸਵਾਰੇ ॥
ਹਰਿ ਅਪਣੀ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਧਾਰੀ ॥
ਪ੍ਰਭ ਪੂਰਨ ਪੈਜ ਸਵਾਰੀ ॥੧॥
ਅਪਨੇ ਦਾਸ ਕੋ ਭਇਓ ਸਹਾਈ ॥
ਸਗਲ ਮਨੋਰਥ ਕੀਨੇ ਕਰਤੈ ਊਣੀ ਬਾਤ ਨ ਕਾਈ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
ਕਰਤੈ ਪੁਰਖਿ ਤਾਲੁ ਦਿਵਾਇਆ ॥
ਪਿਛੈ ਲਗਿ ਚਲੀ ਮਾਇਆ ॥
ਤੋਟਿ ਨ ਕਤਹੂ ਆਵੈ ॥
ਮੇਰੇ ਪੂਰੇ ਸਤਗੁਰ ਭਾਵੈ ॥੨॥
ਸਿਮਰਿ ਸਿਮਰਿ ਦਇਆਲਾ ॥
ਸਭਿ ਜੀਅ ਭਏ ਕਿਰਪਾਲਾ ॥
ਜੈ ਜੈ ਕਾਰੁ ਗੁਸਾਈ ॥
ਜਿਨਿ ਪੂਰੀ ਬਣਤ ਬਣਾਈ ॥੩॥
ਤੂ ਭਾਰੋ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਮੋਰਾ ॥
ਇਹੁ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਪਦਾਰਥੁ ਤੇਰਾ ॥
ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਏਕੁ ਧਿਆਇਆ ॥
ਸਰਬ ਫਲਾ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਪਾਇਆ ॥੪॥੧੪॥੬੪॥

सोरठि मः ५ ॥
गुरु पूरा नमसकारे ॥
प्रभि सभे काज सवारे ॥
हरि अपणी किरपा धारी ॥
प्रभ पूरन पैज सवारी ॥१॥
अपने दास को भइओ सहाई ॥
सगल मनोरथ कीने करतै ऊणी बात न काई ॥ रहाउ ॥
करतै पुरखि तालु दिवाइआ ॥
पिछै लगि चली माइआ ॥
तोटि न कतहू आवै ॥
मेरे पूरे सतगुर भावै ॥२॥
सिमरि सिमरि दइआला ॥
सभि जीअ भए किरपाला ॥
जै जै कारु गुसाई ॥
जिनि पूरी बणत बणाई ॥३॥
तू भारो सुआमी मोरा ॥
इहु पुंनु पदारथु तेरा ॥
जन नानक एकु धिआइआ ॥
सरब फला पुंनु पाइआ ॥४॥१४॥६४॥

Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
I bow in reverence to the Perfect Guru.
God has resolved all my affairs.
The Lord has showered me with His Mercy.
God has perfectly preserved my honor. ||1||
He has become the help and support of His slave.
The Creator has achieved all my goals, and now, nothing is lacking. ||Pause||
The Creator Lord has caused the pool of nectar to be constructed.
The wealth of Maya follows in my footsteps,
and now, nothing is lacking at all.
This is pleasing to my Perfect True Guru. ||2||
Remembering, remembering the Merciful Lord in meditation,
all beings have become kind and compassionate to me.
Hail! Hail to the Lord of the world,
who created the perfect creation. ||3||
You are my Great Lord and Master.
These blessings and wealth are Yours.
Servant Nanak has meditated on the One Lord;
and he has obtained fruitful rewards for all good deeds. ||4||14||64||


-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment